Update: The contest has ended – winners announced below!
I’m happy to announce a new giveaway on the blog today!
BizCard, an Eco-Friendly online printer, has recently offered me 1,500 business cards to giveaway to three of my readers. That’s right, three of you are less than a week away from winning 500 business cards!
Eco-Friendly Printing Solutions
What’s unique about BizCard is that they specialize in Eco-Friendly printing. With today’s focus on going green, it is nice to come across a printing company who helps you promote your business by printing your marketing materials – all while being responsible to the environment.
So, what’s in it for you and how can you win?
What You Can Win
- Three readers will each win 500 FREE business cards
- Winners can upload their own design or select one of the many designs that BizCard has in their catalog
How to Enter
- Leave a comment at the end of this post, describing what you would use the free business cards for.
- Comments will be open until August 21, 2009 at 10:00am (GMT-4)
- You must include your real name and email address with your comment, so that we can contact you if you’re the winner
- Only one entry / comment per person
- Three winners will randomly be selected using Random.org
- Winners in the United States and Canada qualify for FREE shipping. Shipping fees will apply to winners outside these areas
BizCard is an online printing company. It offers small businesses and individuals products such as business cards, calling cards, postcards, letterheads and related print products. Users can browse a catalog of hundreds of design templates to find one matching their professional image. They can also upload their own artwork.
From its inception, BizCard has opted for environmentally friendly printing procedures (using recycled paper, eliminating the usage of harming phot processing chemicals, etc..).
The company plants a tree for every order it receives.
Update – Winners Announced!
Sending out a big “Thank You” to BizCard for their gracious offer of 1,500 business cards to three of my readers, and of course, thank you to everyone who entered and who helped spread the word about the contest.
And the Winners Are…
Congratulations to you all! I will send your email addresses to BizCard, who will be contacting you shortly with details on your prize!
Winners were randomly selected using Random.org’s True Random Number Generator.