Update: The contest has ended – winners announced below!
It’s sometimes difficult to believe how quickly time flies…
One year ago today, I took the plunge towards running my own web design business full time, by giving my two weeks notice at work. In two short weeks, I’ll officially be celebrating the one year anniversary of being a full time freelancer!
To commemorate this milestone, I’m hosting a giveaway!
I was approached last summer by UPrinting with an offer for free business card printing, in exchange for a sponsored review. Just starting out on my own full time, it was perfect timing for a new set of business cards to help promote my business.
UPrinting has contacted me again with a similar offer – but this time I’m able to give back to my readers by offering a giveaway!
What You Can Win
- One reader will win 1,000 FREE custom size business cards
- One reader will win 1 FREE 18×24 rolled canvas print
How to Enter
You can enter in one of two ways…
- Leave a comment at the end of this blog post, describing what you would use the free business cards and/or canvas print for. This gets you 1 entry.
— or —
- Write a post on your blog, linking back to this post and to www.uprinting.com – then leave a comment here linking to your own post. This gets you 2 entries – twice the chance to win!
- Comments will be open until June 13, 2009 at 4:00pm (GMT-4)
- You must include your real name and email address with your comment, so that we can contact you if you’re the winner
- Two winners will randomly be selected using Random.org
- You can choose from any of UPrinting’s stocks for the prize items
- Die cut not available on business cards
- Winners in the United States and Canada qualify for FREE shipping. Shipping fees will apply to winners outside these areas
For over 25 years, UPrinting has been a trusted leader in Online Printing, featuring its signature easy-to-use website and the famous free file review, a complimentary proofing service which requires no upfront payment. UPrinting offers convenient marketing support services such as design, lists, and direct mailing to help grow small and medium-size businesses nationwide.
Update – Winners Annouced!
First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for the congratulations on reaching my first anniversary of being a full time freelancer! It’s been an amazing first year, and I can’t wait to see what is in store for my second year!
Of course, it goes without saying that I’d like to thank everyone who entered the giveaway, and UPrinting for sponsoring the prizes.
And The Winners Are…
Congratulations to you both! I will send your email addresses to Uprinting, who will be contacting you shortly with details on the prize.
Winners were randomly selected using Random.org’s True Random Number Generator.